• Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social Media has significantly changed B2B marketing. We continue to monitor trends and adapt accordingly. That said, we believe it is best to rely on the fundamentals and use social media as a "link" origination point.
• Blog is a discussion or informational site published on the Web and consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order. Meyers Associates writes blogs using on-topic information, often a whitepaper to invite a topical discussion. We facilitate the discussion with appropriate responses. Blogs can be employed in social media and company websites.
• Whitepapers are product descriptions that are published on your company website or on industry specific websites. They are technical articles, generally written by engineers for engineers. Although whitepapers require engineering input/resources to generate, they can be consistently the most effective form of “advertisement” available. We have written, edited and published numerous whitepapers. In addition to their individual value, they can be useful with social media marketing and web blogs. Our engineering and marketing experience assures informative, attractive and well read whitepapers.
• Web videos are informational videos placed in your web site for viewing. Links to your video are placed in social media sites, blogs and direct enewsletters. They are an excellent method for product demonstration, promotion and personnel training. A "series" of videos can provide continuity across a full product line. Meyers Associates has the equipment, software and production knowledge to produce fast loading and smooth running web videos. Our engineering and marketing experience assures an informative and attractive video.
• E-newsletteris a regularly distributed email publication that is generally about a single topic of interest to its subscribers or "followers". We compose and distribute enewsletters to your approved mailing list and followers. We know and adhere to the laws and etiquette. We maintain the mailing & "follower" list, provide opt-outs and personally follow up to obtain constructive feedback.
• Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "organic" or un-paid search results. We can review your website for content, hierarchy and functionality. We maintain your site on web browser (e.g. Google, Bing) indexes and maximize incoming links and traffic.
Outbound Marketing & Print Collateral
"The business that considers itself immune to the necessity of advertising, sooner or later finds itself immune to business." --Derby Brown
Outbound marketing is the traditional form of advertising, usually radio, TV or in print versions of trade journals/magazines. Even with growing popularity of internet marketing, traditional marketing, with relative inefficiency, can compliment your overall brand recognition and should be part of your overall campaign.
• Print advertising is a paid presentation and promotion of a product using print media that is intended to inform and persuade potential customers. It can convey rich and dynamic images and establish a distinctive brand identity. Advertising sometimes suffers from a credibility problem because potential customers can be cynical and tune out messages they think are biased. Print advertising can be expensive; therefore, firms need to take great care to ensure their messages are effective. Meyers Associates has generated and placed hundreds of print advertisements. We identify your target audience and industry publications. We define the advertisement message, layout, copy and graphics. Because we place a large volume of advertisement, and have good relations with publishers and editors, we can negotiate the best advertisement placement at the lowest possible cost.
• Product articles are product description that are published in industry trade journals and magazines at no cost. They are short technical articles, generally written by engineers for engineers. Product articles do not suffer from the potential credibility problems of traditional advertisements because they are written by engineers, for engineers. Although product articles require engineering input/resources to generate, they consistently are the most effective form of “advertisement” available. Meyers Associates has written, edited and published numerous technical product articles for trade journals and magazines. Our engineering and marketing experience assures informative, attractive and well read product articles. We have an excellent record of getting “more than or fair share” of “front cover” articles. A front cover article example.
• Print collateral, such as product brochures, catalogs and product data sheets are a valuable asset for field sales, and many customers want an easy to reach reference where they can make notes. Print catalogs and product brochures are expensive; therefore, firms need to take great care in their content and production.
Meyers Associates can produce high impact advertisement, catalogs, brochures, data sheets and operational manuals.